As a creative entrepreneur, your chosen path is undeniably more risky than most.
You’re that good kind of crazy!
Believing that you can do something good with the gifts you’ve been given. And when you meet a bump in the road, that’s okay, because you’re creative, and no doubt you’ll be able to find an innovative solution to the challenges in front of you.
Because I’ve walked the entrepreneurial path since 1999, boy, I have a very special brand of respect and admiration for all that you do, NAME. It’s definitely the path less taken and can feel lonely at times.
Which is why I want to ask you what I want to ask you, today, if you’re willing.
Would you be open to taking a quick assessment of what kind of stress you may be experiencing, right now, as an entrepreneur? It should take just 3-4 minutes.
After all, when stress creeps up on us, it can be like when a mosquito hits the windshield of a car going 100 miles an hour. Just that tiny bit of distraction can throw you right off the road into a ditch, and we definitely don’t want that to happen.
I’ve seen it before, and it’s even happened to me, which is why it’s so worth it to pause just for a moment and answer this quiz. Let’s be proactive about getting on top of your stress levels, shall we?
Instructions: To identify where you may be suffering from stress in your business, and, find out which areas are ripest for more joy, freedom, and profit, check off the statements that are true for you today. If you total 3 or more, it may be that working with the right coach could really help you and your business get more done with greater ease.
- I don’t know when I’ll be able to stop working as hard as I have. _____
- I’m in less than optimal health and behind in my self-care. _____
- If I don’t do something, nothing gets sold, and no income comes in. ____
- I have a lot of items on my to-do list that I don’t like, or feel un-CEO-like. ____
- Having a team gives me more pressure, not less. ____
- I feel tired, overworked or emotional at least a couple times a week. ____
- As I pursue my dream, my family and friends don’t understand what I’m trying to do. ____
- I have debt in my business that regularly influences my thinking. ____
- My ‘take-home pay’ is too low for the amount of energy I’m investing. _____
- I often sneak in work during the evenings, over the weekend and on vacation. ____
- Sometimes the thought of fulfilling my commitments gives me a sense of dread. _____
Now, time to tally up your circles!
If you scored 3 or more, be sure to book a time to discuss your results right now because who wants to feel stressed for one second longer than needed?!
We promise we’re not pushy around here, and after thousands of coaching hours under our belts, we just might be able to help, even if it’s only a short, complimentary conversation. Go ahead, it’ll be fun.
Use this link to book a time now and make sure you bring your test score: http://www.wealthythoughtleader.com/createjoy
First come first serve!