Reprinted under exclusive global license
These principles of attraction are worthy of deep, abiding scrutiny And living your life by! The best way to do so is to read all 28, then Reread with the goal of picking the 3 that you find most compelling. Of those, choose one per month to live actively and integrate. Then next month, pick another. The change may not seem stark at first, but It takes hold bit by bit.
Which of these make your top 3 list?
1. Become incredibly selfish.
Without you, there is nothing, and attraction isn’t possible.
2. Unhook yourself from the future.
Attraction works in the present, not in the future.
3. Over respond to every event.
By over-responding instead of overreacting, you evolve, which is very attractive.
4. Build a super reserve in every area.
Having enough is not nearly enough for you to be irresistibly attractive.
5. Add value just for the joy of it.
When you add value because you enjoy it, people are naturally attracted to you.
6. Affect others profoundly.
The more you touch others, the more attractive you’ll become.
7. Market your talents shamelessly.
If you’re embarrassed about what you do well, you won’t be very attractive.
8. Become irresistibly attractive to yourself.
How can you attract others if you don’t feel irresistibly attractive to yourself?
9. Get a fulfilling life, not just an impressive lifestyle.
A great life is attractive; a lifestyle is usually seductive.
10. Deliver twice what you promise.
When you consistently deliver more than was expected, new customers are drawn to you.
11. Create a vacuum which pulls you forward.
Being pulled forward is attractive; pushing forward is not.
12. Eliminate delay.
Time is expensive and thus is very unattractive.
13. Get your personal needs met, once and for all.
If you have unmet needs, you’ll attract others in the same position.
14. Thrive on the details.
Subtleties, details and nuances are more attractive than the obvious.
15. Tolerate nothing.
When you put up with something, it costs you. Costs are expensive and Thus unattractive.
16. Show others how to please you.
Don’t make them guess.
17. Endorse your worst weaknesses.
When you can accept and honor the worst part of yourself, you are more accepting of others.
18. Sensitize yourself.
The more you feel, the more you’ll notice and respond to the many opportunities in the present.
19. Perfect your environment.
The attraction os is a sophisticated system which requires a first-class environment.
20. Develop more character than you need.
Integrity is not enough to become irresistibly attractive.
21. See how perfect the present really is.
Especially when it is clearly not.
22. Become unconditionally constructive.
High levels of respect are very attractive.
23. Orient exclusively around your values.
When you spend your days doing what fulfills you, you are attractive.
24. Simplify everything.
Abandoning the non-essentials leaves more room for you to attract.
25. Master your craft.
Being the best at what you do is the easiest way to become successful.
26. Recognize and tell the truth.
The truth is the most attractive thing of all, but it requires skills and awareness.
27. Have a vision
When you can see what’s coming, you don’t need to create a future
28. Be more human.
When you are genuine, you are attractive.